Finally, it was question 4, which I chose to do on www.prezi.com. Again, this was an easy to use software which allowed me to display my answer in an interactive style. I wrote about how I used new digital media in regard to the production of all my texts.
This week we started question three, which was mainly about the feedback our products received. I put the video and pictures of my CD cover and magazine spread so's to gain constructive comments from those within our target audience gap.
This week, we started question 2, which I decided to do on a voice thread. It was an easy to use software which allowed me to comment vocally on certain pictures and provide a commentary on how all three products were linked together by themes and genres.
This week, we started on question 1, looking back over our project, and doing a full evaluation of our piece. I wrote about certain decisions as a director and why I chose to do them.
With the magazine double spread and CD cover done, it was time to approach the evaluation.
This week we actually began making our magazine double spread. I edited the chosen pictures and added borders where necessary. I then filled in the text of the article, as well as designing the title and font of each bit of text. I included a competition to gain demographic information and a column about celebrities tweets, linking to the online age of media
This week, we have been preparing to make our own Magazine double page spread. We looked at three other articles and analysed them to gain a perspective on the typical codes and conventions.
This week we focussed on the creation of our CD covers. I took photos of my model, Jenni, and began editing the ones I decided to use. I played around on photoshop to find different techniques to maintain the best result. I used a real CD cover to replicate in terms of copyright information and bar codes positioning. I was happy with my final product.
Today, we started analysing CD covers, in preparation to make our own CD cover. It was important that we understood all the conventions, so we made a realistic version of our own.