We have started editing our film today.

We decided to edit the narrative with gaps where the performance would be, so we could sync the song easily after the editing. 

After trying this method, we realised that the gaps may not be at the right time in terms of the lyrics of the song. So we decided to emerge the narrative and the performance, and edit them both at the same time. This meant that once we had synced the song and the footage of Bex miming together, we could lock them, meaning that in theory they should remain together throughout the editing and not fall out of sync. 

We managed to edit the entire first piece at the beach, and once we had decided how we were going to illustrate the title of yellow, we were well on our way. 

I am enjoying editing, and learning new tools and techniques every day.
 


Comments




Leave a Reply